Monday, August 18, 2008

String Bean with Tomatoes


I served this side-dishes with Chicken cooked with Coconut Milk and Potatoes or you can serve with another dish.

It so easy and simple to cooked this, and tasty ;-)

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Ingredients :

Sting Bean, cleaned then cut the top and end part
4 Tomatoes or cherry Tomatoes, sliced
pepper
salt
olive oil


Directions :
1. Steamed string bean for another 60 seconds.
2. In a tray, put string bean, and tomatoes then add pepper + salt + little bit of olive oil on top of the string bean.
3. Baked for another 15-20 minutes at 350 degree F, until cook enough and crunchy but do not over done.
4. Serve with another meals as side dishes.


Preparation Time : 5 min
Cooking Time : 25 min

Servings : 1-2 persons

No comments:

Post a Comment