Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beef Burger with Pepper Jack Cheese and serve without Burger Bun

I bought ground beef at Von's with competitive price. We decided to make beef patty with our spices taste.
This is a good way to enjoy beef patty without burger bun. I served with thinly sliced Lettuce iceberg and cherry tomato. This food is turn out so delicious.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : me and my husband creation.

What you need :

- 2 lb ground Beef
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dice Sweet Onion
- Suzie Q Santa Maria BBQ Seasoning - you can substitute with your favorite sauce
- Ground Black Pepper
- Lizano sauce, or salsa sauce - you can substitute with your favorite sauce
- 1 piece Jalapeno, seeded, dice
- Pepper Jack Cheese, or your favorite cheese

Side Dishes :
- cherry tomato
- sliced Lettuce iceberg
- salad dressing

Make it :

1. Combine and mix thoroughly all ingredients except Pepper Jack Cheese in a big bowl. Shape firmly into 4 patties, 1/2-inch thick each.
2. Cook patties in BBQ grill 10 minutes or until done. Put Pepper Jack Cheese on top about 1 minutes before take it from the grill.
3. Place into prepared dish with sliced Lettuce and tomatoes. Don't forget to put mayonnaise and ketchup. Enjoy !

Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes

Servings : 4 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment