Monday, February 2, 2009

Tortilla Chips Dip made from Re-fried Bean, Salsa and Pepper Jack Cheese

I served this snack while we watching Superbowl on Sunday.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : my husband

What you need :

- 1 can Re-fried bean or about 15 oz
- 1.5 cup salsa - i used hot salsa
- 1 cup diced pepper jack cheese - or any your favorite cheese

Make it :

1. Heat and combine salsa and re-fried bean for 6 minutes under low heat.
2. Add cheese, stirring gently until all ingredients are combine and cheese melted.
3. Place into prepared bowl, serve with Tortilla Chips. Enjoy.

Preparation : 1 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes

Servings : 8-10 servings


No comments:

Post a Comment