Friday, February 27, 2009

Easy Sauteed Baby Spinach with soy sauce

I like to visit people recipe, but mostly I took the idea then I made with my own style and taste.

This time, I made many changes for this recipe, I substitute water with vegetable broth, then add little bit ABC's sweet soy sauce and sliced green onion.

I'm not sure, this recipe had same taste with the original recipe or not, but I got delicious taste with my own style.

This dish is very easy and quick from preparation until cook proses. You will love this one.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : Elle's MP site modified by D3sy

What you need :

- a bunch baby spinach, cleaned then cut into 2 pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- a stalk green onion, thinly slice
- 50 ml vegetable broth or chicken or beef broth
- 2  tablespoon soy sauces
- 1 spoonful oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon ABC's sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- oil for saute

Make it :

1. Bring oil into hot, then saute garlic until aromatic.
2. Add green onion, saute for 1 minute then add broth , soy sauce + sweet soy sauce, salt, pepper. Let it simmer about 2 minutes. Don't forget to taste.
3. Add sliced baby spinach, saute gently until soak into the sauce. Then remove from the heat.
4. Place on prepared dish, serve hot with other side dishes.

Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes

Servings : 2 servings


No comments:

Post a Comment