Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chewy Chocolate Cookies - Gluten Free

While I was online at Facebook, I've seen one of my friends posted this recipe and gave us the link. I though that this is an interesting cookie and I think easy to try.

That's true. This is great cookie. I love it. The cookie's tasty. I will make it in another time.
I tried to make it just 1/4 recipe, and I think it served around 10 pieces.

I tried using Gluten Free flour instead of regular flour, because my husband couldn't eat any wheat flour.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : allrecipe.com modified by me

What you need :

- 1 1/4 cups butter,softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Make it :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Then stir in the vanilla.
3. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baling soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
4. Mix the chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 8 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies will be soft. Cool slightly on cookie sheet, remove from sheet onto wire rack to cool completely.

Indonesia version :

1. Panaskan oven dengan temperatur 350 derajat F atau 175 derajat C.
2. Didalam mangkuk besar, kocok mentega dan gula hingga agak mengembang. Kemudian masukkan telur satu persatu dan kocong dengan menggunakan mixer. Masukkan vanila dan kocok kembali.
3. Campurkan tepung terigu, coklat bubuk,soda kue, dan garam, campurkan kedalam bahan yg sudah di mixer diatas.
4. Campurkan coklat chips. Taruh adunan diatas kertas kue, ambil satu sendok penuh untuk 1 buah kue.
5.  Oven selama 8-9 menit. Biarkan hingga dingin sebelom disajikan dan disimpan dalam wadah.


Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes

Servings : 4 dozen or 48 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment