Monday, October 18, 2010

Stir-fry Green Beans with Ground Beef ( Tumis Buncis Daging Giling)

When I went to grocery shop at the local store, I saw the ground beef was on sale. I decided to buy 0.5 lb ground beef and cooked it for our lunch.
I had some green beans that I bought from the Farmers Marker.

I made a simple stir-fry and this meal was very good.

Here is the recipe and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source: my creation

What you need:
- 0.5 lb ground beef (93/7 lean)
- 0.5 lb green beans, cut the edge and wash them
- 1 piece of bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 stalks of green onion, cut into a half inches
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt for taste
- ground white pepper and ground peppercorn
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 spoonful oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil

How to make it:
- Heat up oil and sesame oil in the pan. Add ginger and garlic. Saute for about 5 seconds. Add ground beef, and stir until golden brown.
- Add green beans, stir it until cooked and crunchy.
- Add the remaining ingredients : oyster sauce, pepper, green onion, bell pepper, salt. Mixed them thoroughly, and reduce the heat into low. Cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Taste it and serve it hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!

Preparation: 2 minutes
Cooking: 15-20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment