Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Papaya Pudding

Here is another easy to make a fruit dessert, have a good taste and perfect for your dessert.

I've been eat this many times when i am at Jakarta, but i never found the recipe. This is my original recipe, i made it with my confidence and turn out so great :-)

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : my original recipe
What you need :

- 1 papaya, cut ends part, peel from the jacket
- 1 sachet pudding powder
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 150 ml water
- sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt

Make it :

1. Cut 1/3 part of papaya, seeded, cut into small chunk.
2. Combine : pudding powder, sugar, milk + water, vanilla, salt then bring to boil.
3. Pour on top of the papaya and add small chunk from the papaya meat. Place into refrigerate until firm.
4. Cut into pieces then ready to serve :-)

Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 5 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment