Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mandarin Orange Pudding mixed with Blackberry juice

Perfect for dessert....
I used blackberry juice instead of water.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : Soul food

What you need :

- 1 can/11 oz Mandarin Orange Segments in light syrup, drain it and don't throw away the syrup
- 300 ml blackberry juice or your anything favorite juice + light syrup from the can
- 1 pack gelatin powder, i used Thailand product
- sugar

Make it :

1. Combine gelatin powder, mixed juice and sugar. Don't forget to taste. Bring to a boil.
2. Pour into prepared dish then add the mandarin orange. Store into refrigerate until firm or about 45 minutes.
3. Cut into pieces then serve.

Preparation : 2 minutes
Cooking : 60 minutes

Servings : 2 servings


No comments:

Post a Comment