Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet and Sour Steamed Shrimp ( Pepes Udang )

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : my family recipe modified by D3sy

What you need :

- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled from the jacket

Spices : (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces candle nut
- 1 big red tomato
- 2 teaspoon sambal oeleg or 2 pieces big red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind
- salt
- sugar


Make it :

1. Combine spices ingredients to a bowl. Don't forget to taste. Place into steamer dish, add peeled shrimp and mix with spices.
2. Steam for another 15-20 minutes.
3. Place into prepared dish and serve with steamed vegetables. Enjoy.

Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes

Servings : 2 servings



No comments:

Post a Comment