Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baked chicken cooked with coconut milk and spices

I found this recipe from a cooking website. I reduced and changed some ingredients as my desire. This is easy from preparation until cooking. The result is turn out so delicious.

I served this food with steamed vegetables, sliced tomatoes and steamed black rice.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source : Maggie recipe.com modified by me

What you need :

- 2 pieces Chicken Thigh
- 50 ml coconut milk
- salt, sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- oil for saute

Spices grind into paste :
- 2 cloves garlics
- 3 cloves shallots
- 2 pieces red chili, I substitute with 1 teaspoon ground chili, Sambal Oeleg brand


Make it :

1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F. 
2. Bring oil to hot, saute spices until aromatic or about 3 minutes. Add the rest of ingredients and the chicken. Reduce the heat into medium low. 
3. Stir one a while until evaporated.
4. Remove into baking dish. Bake for about 10 minutes.
5. Place into prepared dish and serve with side dishes. Enjoy!

Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 30 minutes

Servings : 2 servings


No comments:

Post a Comment