Monday, June 8, 2009

Fresh Strawberry Pancake

I made this pancake with Trader Joe's Gluten Free Pancake Mix. This pancake served as brunch on the weekend. We prepared this dish with team work effort, I made the pancake and my husband made the fresh strawberry sauce.

Sometimes we would like to get breakfast at some restaurant on the weekend. But mostly, we eat breakfast at home, because I have had problem with the portion of the food around here.
If we dine out in the morning, we don't eat anything in whole day because our stomach still felt full.

I'm so happy when I found gluten free pancake mix was available in store. My husband has had Celiac disease, so he supposed to be didn't eat any kind of wheat product.

Source : My husband made this sauce.

What you need :

- Trader Joe's Gluten Free Pancake mix
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, cut a strawberry into 4 pieces
- 100 ml water
- 1 sachet 

Make it :

1. For the pancake mix, please read the instruction on the box.
2. In a small pot, mixed water, sliced strawberries, cook with medium low heat.
3. Stir gradually until strawberry soft, then add sugar. Stir for about 1 minute, remove from the heat.
4. Pour the strawberry sauce into the pancake. Enjoy.

Preparation : 2 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment