Monday, October 18, 2010

My Colorful Salad

Do you think that my salad is colorful? This is the way I present my salad and of course my favorite one. I serve this with any bake or barbecue meat. Making salad is very easy, is it right? You pretty much can put anything on it, but this is the way I make my own salad.

Here is the recipe and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source: my creation

What you need:
- salad mix or green lettuce, washed it
- avocado
- tomato
- cucumber
- dried cranberries
- ground pepper corn
- your favorite of salad dressing

How to make it:
- clean all of the vegetables ingredients, exclude avocado.
- mix all of the ingredients, and serve your salad when it is still fresh. Enjoy.

Preparation: less than 10 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment