Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vegetables, black rice and Shrimp Balls Clear Soup

In my previous recipe I showed to you how to made the shrimp balls, now it's the time to make the soup.
You can use any vegetables that you prefer or even you can eat the shrimp balls with ketchup or chili sauce.

Here, I will share the recipe with you and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)


Source : my creation

What you need :

- 12 pieces Shrimp balls
- 1/2 cup cooked black rice, you can add more as your wish
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sweet peas
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 piece chicken thigh, sliced into bite size
- 2 cup water or chicken stock
- 1 stalk green onion, thinly slice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt
- white pepper
- ground nutmeg


Make it :

1. In a pot, bring water or chicken stock until boil. Put the chicken and garlic until chicken is fully cooked.
2. Add carrot and black rice until carrot is half way cooked.
3. Add peas, broccoli, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Let it cook for 5 minutes under low heat.
4. In a bowl, add shrimp balls then pour the soup over the top, serve immediately. Add chili sauce for that spice taste. Enjoy.

Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 20-25 minutes

Servings : 2 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment