Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nacho Chips with Ground Beef

I always forget to post this recipe. I have made this nacho chips at least once a week and more than ten times. My husband and I always have a light meal for our dinner. This is one of the light meals that I always serve for the dinner.

I am not familiar with Mexican food when I was in Indonesia. My husband introduced me with this dish. First time when I have made this dish, my husband has showed me how to make it. And then, every time I have seen a good price ground beef on grocery store, so I will buy it and prepare the ground beef for this dish.

Some of you may think that this food is a snack. Yeah, you're right. So basically, this dish can be a snack or a light meal.

This dish is so easy to make and prepare. I believe that you will make it again and again.

Here is the recipe and maybe give you some ideas.

Please don't hesitate to drop me any comments or questions regarding this recipe, I need it to improve my cooking in the future. Thank you :-)

Source: My husband and I creation

What you need:
1 lb ground beef
1 packet of Taco seasoning

Corn Chips
Salsa
Sour Cream
Sliced Avocado
Bean - I use McClintock's bean


How to make it:
1. Heat up the skillet. Add the ground beef until half way cooked and then add the seasoning. Stir occasionally until cook thoroughly.
2. Meanwhile heat up the bean.
3. Serve with other ingredients. Enjoy. :-)

Servings : 4 servings
Cooking : 15 minutes
Preparation : 2 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment